Hey there my name is Pranav, preparing for neet 2017 need study plan for one month for class 11&12. I purchased 1 month course from byju.

Kunwar.pranav@yahoo.com

Asked on March 23, 2017 in AIPMT.

How much its costs a 1 month plan pranav say me fast

on July 31, 2017.

Hi Cutie!

If you’re going to appear for NEET 2018, then go through the following preparation tips to excel in the exam.

1: Note down the complete syllabus and important topics for Biology, Physics & Chemistry.

2: For a better approach, try to start with the Chemistry subject as it is the easier, interesting and scoring subject. Once you get into the flow of reading, you can easily move on to the queued topics of Physics and Biology.

3: Before you begin your preparations, make sure you have the quality study material that fulfills all your learnings needs.

To get details about the Best Preparation Tactics for NEET 2018, you can visit the link!

4: Study daily for at least 6–7 hours and  save 30 minutes or 1 hour for revision at day end.

5: Avoid studying only one topic/subject for the day long. It can become monotonous for you.

6: Whenever you’re done with an entire unit or chapter, start solving the NEET 2017 Question Papers and NEET Model Papers designed by Experts.

7: If you think that you need to boost up your speed as well as accuracy level, then you’ve got the perfect way to improve yourself that is to take NEET Online Test Series.

The best time to take the online tests for the medical entrance test should be from April as then, you’ll be done with your preparations.

All the Best!

on November 24, 2017.
Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.