What are some of the most common examples of helpful friction?
There are many typical examples of helpful friction in daily life that usually goes unnoticed. Some are stated below.
- While walking, friction occurs between ground and your foot.
- Patting of hair.
- When furniture is moved across a floor, fiction exits.
- Writing with a pen or pencil.
- While driving a vehicle there exist a friction between tires and the road.
- Rubbing hands together.
- When the bottom of a bottle is being pushed against a table, friction endures.
- Putting on attire.
- Braking of vehicles.
- Heating that is caused by lamps, electric stoves is due to friction.